KHSA is pleased to announce a spring CLASS Observation Training (Pre-K).
Location: Child Start,1002 S. Oliver St., Wichita, KS 67218
Dates: March 1 & 2, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day (one hour for lunch); please arrive by 8:45 AM on March 1 for registration
Trainer: Cassie LeBrun-Martin, MA of CCSR at WSU
The Kansas Head Start Association will provide lunch and materials as detailed here:
- Lunch both days (please let me know if you have food sensitivities)
- Certificate of completion
- Folder with copies of handouts/presentation slides
- Name Tags/Tents
- Materials & services from TeachStone ($177 of the registration cost)
- CLASS Manual
- Score Sheets
- CLASS Observation Training Participant Guide
- CLASS Master Code Justifications
- Evaluation Form
- Subscription to the CLASS Video Library
- Reliability test
- Performance report
- Year-long CLASS Observation Certification (contingent on passing the reliability test)
- Ongoing Teachstone support
- myCLASS account
- Pre-training exercises
Shortly after registration ends on Feb 7, you will receive an email to gain access to the TeachStone website to watch videos and complete other activities that are necessary prior to the day of training.
Hotel reservations are your responsibility and the cost is not covered by KHSA.
You are welcome to bring your own snacks and beverages to the training (the trainers encourage you to bring snacks for the long afternoons!), but please make sure your drinks have covers or caps to protect equipment and furniture from accidental spills.
If you have questions please contact Karen Brichoux.