Kansas children need your expertise!
Below are job opportunities in Kansas Head Start and Early Head Start programs. The list may not be exhaustive, so also check with your local program.
Current Job openings
Emporia: Infant/Toddler Teacher
Emporia Child Care is accepting resumes for an Infant/Toddler Teacher. Minimum requirement is a high-school diploma, but prefer CDA or college degree. Must pass a KBI background check and health assessment. This position is full time Monday – Friday, year round. To apply, send a letter of interest and resume to Janet Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emporia Child Care is an equal opportunity employer
GIRARD: MULTIPLE LISTINGS
Southeast Kansas Community Action Program, Inc. is seeking applicants for the following job titles:
- Data Management Assistant
- Assistant Teacher 3-5
- Paraprofessional 0-3
- Paraprofessional 3-5
- Family Advocates
- Home-Based Health Services Specialists
- Custodian (Part-Time)
- Bus Driver (Part-Time)
For full position description and application, please see: http://www.sek-cap.com/index.php/employment/job-opportunities-2
Kansas City: Multiple Listings
Project Eagle, The University of Kansas Medical Center's Early Head Start program is looking for dedicated, qualified Early Childhood Professionals.
- Bi-Lingual Home Visitor
- Assistant Teacher
For position descriptions and to apply, please see https://jobs.kumc.edu To limit your search to Project Eagle positions, click the “Staff Positions” button; then choose “Project Eagle” from the drop-down menu in the “Department” Field. Please contact Sarah Winston at email@example.com with any questions.
Lawrence: Multiple Listings
DCCCA, Inc., one of the largest and most progressive providers of behavioral health services in Kansas, is seeking:
- Full-Time Childcare Lead Teacher at First Step at LakeView
- Part-Time Childcare Assistant at First Step at LakeView
For more information and application instructions see: http://www.dccca.org/careers/
Sumner County: Multiple Listings
Futures Unlimited, Inc. has been the trusted provider of early intervention programs in Sumner County, Kansas for over 40 years, giving children and families the help they need with the dignity they deserve, including: Early Childhood programs: developmental screenings, home-based services (such as tiny-k early intervention & Early Head Start) and preschool services including special education, Pre-K and Head Start serving families with children ages 0-5. We are champions for empowerment, inclusion & opportunity –our passion, our mission!
- Teacher Preschool- Teaching duties include developing lesson plans and learning activities that meet the intellectual, physical, emotional and social needs of preschool age children enrolled in a Head Start program. Directly responsible for the day to day supervision of the support staff and volunteers assigned to work in the classroom. Salary commensurate with experience. This position feature a great benefits package, affordable health insurance and a generous paid time off policy.
- Educational Support Specialist - The work schedule is primarily daytime hours, Monday—Friday. Educational support staff work with preschool age children in a small group settings or 1:1 with a child providing supervision and assistance during learning activities, meals, snacks and outdoor play.
Junction City: Multiple Listings
Loving Arms Learning Center Head Start is seeking applicants for the following:
- Program Director
- Family Advocate
- Assistant Teacher-Preschool
- Bust Driver
- Program Aide
- Kitchen Aide
For full position descriptions and applications, please see the Workforce Center located at 1012 W. 6th Street, Suite A, Junction City.
Overland Park: Multiple positions
Growing Futures Early Education Center, Inc. is looking for dedicated, qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Program Director
- Head Start/Early Head Start Teacher/Assistant Teacher
- Substitute Preschool and ECE Teachers
multiple sites in eastern kansas: multiple positions
ECKAN has multiple position listings. For more information and to apply: http://www.eckan.org/about/careers/
Newton: education/Disabilities/Training Coordinator
Cooper Early Education Center, USD 373, is seeking applicants for:
- Education, Disabilities, and Training Coordinator
For full position description and application, please see: https://newtonks.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1458
Manhattan: Multiple Listings
USD 383 Manhattan/Ogden Head Start & Early Head Start is seeking applicants for the following jobs:
- Classroom Support Staff
Full position descriptions and applications are online at: https://alioemployee.usd383.org/ApplicantPortal/applicant/home.php
topeka: multiple listings
Community Action, Inc. is seeking applicants for the following job titles:
- Assistant Teacher
- Bilingual Classroom Assistant
For full position descriptions and applications, please see: http://www.wefightpoverty.org/job-opportunities/
office of head start job center:
The Office of Head Start has created an Early Childhood Job Center that allows job seekers to search by location. For more information or to search posted jobs, please see the OHS Job Center.